Our in-person worship services will continue to accommodate a 50% seating capacity. In order to ensure we do not exceed the 50% capacity, we ask that you sign up for each individual who will attend (including children). Click the link below to access the sign up form.
Additional details for in-person services:
- For the 9:00 a.m. service the Session highly recommends you consider wearing masks in deference to brethren who are legitimately concerned about their own or a family member’s susceptibility to contracting COVID-19.
- Before and after each service there will be a cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces.
- A Deacon will be at the front entrance who will open and close the doors as folks enter and depart or the doors will be propped open.
- Signs will be posted to remind about health safety guidelines and to caution against entering if one has had a fever within the past 48 hours.
- No bulletins will be handed out. Bulletins and worship guides are available on the website for printing or viewing on a computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- Alternate rows of seating will be used, and at least six feet should be between individuals or groups not from the same household.
- The Cry Room will be open, but being rather small, we ask you to be judicious and careful to maintain recommended distancing should others also seek to use it.
- For the Lord’s Table, the Bread and the Cup will be spaced out on trays to facilitate receiving them in a safe and sanitary manner. Those who partake will come forward observing a safe distance from others, take both elements, and return to their seats to hold the elements until instructed to partake of them together.
- After the early service exit the building as soon as possible and fellowship safely in the yard area or the parking lot, not in the church building.
- For the time being there will be no “Greeting” and passing of offering plates in the service. The Deacons have purchased a “Tithe Box” that is placed in the rear of the sanctuary should you wish to give your tithes and offerings to the LORD in that manner. We also offer online giving capabilities for those who wish to give in that way.