Much of what we do at SRPC is family oriented. We encourage families to worship together, rather than sending the children off to a separate worship service. We have families in various seasons of life meeting together in the Discipleship Groups. We also have entire families participating in our outreach to the Fairmont Retirement Home. In this way we benefit from multigenerational atmosphere and equip one another as natural mentoring relationships arise.
We do have separate adult and children’s Sunday school classes.
– Adults (meeting in the sanctuary)
– Preschool (meeting in the nursery)
– Younger Elementary K-2nd grade (Room 2)
– Older Elementary 3rd -5th grade (Room 3)
– Middle School 6th -8th grade (Room 5/the cry room)
– High School 9th -12th grade (Room 1)